I slept in waaaaay late, 11:15. when I got up Samantha said "well, look who's up!" it was cute & it dawned on me that she's never said that before.
Samantha & I stayed home in our pj's and had a lazy day for the 2nd day in a row :0
I didn't eat well at all today. The only decent meal was the omlette Ron made for supper.
I thought alot about how much I want another baby. To the point of almost in tears.
Ron & I had a disagreement about if you can post something on Ebay & list it as "top of the line" when it's not. He thinks you can, I say you can't.
I "almost" got my Christmas letters/photos all done.
Samantha hid a paper pickel in the Christmas tree so we could look for it. Of course, we pretend we can't find it for 5 minutes so she thinks she hid it really good. Now, tonite I have to hide it for her to find tomorrow. Hopefully I don't forget! Some game they brought home from school....Hide the pickle (yeah, lol!) Apparently, it's some German folklore where the parents hide a pickle in the Christmas tree and the first kid to find it in the morning gets a special present from Santa. Well I think Samantha thinks it's the best thing since I don't know what!
Got a RAK in my mailbox today :)
Apparently, we need to start eating more bread because we threw out almost a whole loaf of moldy bread. eewwww!
Did some laundry & cleaned some of my basement that was in need. I think I will try to finish that tomorrow except for the storage/laundry room which will of course Never Ever be reallly clean until probably.....EVER!!
Thought about making some simple scrappy gifts (but haven't a clue what to make)for my friends because we haven't had our annual Christmas gathering yet. We always do it after Christmas because we're all less busy. Just something simple to go along with the gifts I already got them.
Had croutons & dry fruit and granola cereal for my midnite snack
Ok, have to throw this last one in for Michelle! lol (since she might be dropping by)
Tried to find Michelle some Springsteen for my blog but there wasn't much. Nothing Christmas at all. I didn't know he did "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" Knew he did the "Merry Christmas Baby"





3 comments:
I would kill to sleep that late....enjoy it for me!! Lazy days are great!!
I'm so sorry that you are having such "maternal" pains for another baby...maybe I can send ya Annabelle and then you'd say no way!! HUGS!!
Little tag books would be easy and simple....just a thought for your scrappy gifts.
Hugs again!!
That pickle thing is a very old tradition! Hundreds of years...next year i'll have to get you guys one of them fancy pickles they make for doing it.
HA HERE I AM.. where is my Bruce? lol.. I have some of his Christmas songs on my computer.. so next Christmas I can get you all set..You'll be getting them emailed to you around November! lol
Post a Comment