Saturday, December 10, 2005

Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect

Got this from a friends blog. I won't list anyone to infect..lol...but if ya wanna do it you can post on my comments or your own blog, wherever.
would love to hear from ya! I always think these are fun just because they get me thinking beyond my everyday thoughts :)
Here goes!
1. I hate pie & most homemade baked goods
2. After HS, I attended a Tech school for Radio Braodcasting and graduated but have never worked in the field
3. I was a life- long nail biter & quit cold turkey for 4 years & now occasionally I do it
4. I love to scrapbook but am not creative, I really have to work at it
5. I can't swim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I hated pie and baked goods, then my waist would be smaller. :-)

Anonymous said...

i made two apple pies today
*sis*