I liked this last time I did it!
Even though I didn't sleep well last nite, still got Samantha to school on time. But then was late getting her to dance this afternoon but just a few mins.
Spent some time getting ideas to alter a paint can.
Still didn't get my tree or Christmas deco up :( bad Cami!!
Ron says Samantha's room is officially ready for paint! Yippeee!
Forgot to buy milk, so poor Ron had to skimp on his dinner milk to have some for breakfast :( another bad Cami!!
Spent some time at Gottapixel.com those girls are really talented over there, I love lookin at the digital LO's
Finished another 2 pages.
Made some pasta with Emrills Kicked Up Tomato pasta sauce for dinner, I liked it but Ron nixed it for the future...too spicy!
Yeah, that's about it, we're boring :D





1 comment:
Ohh.....I'll have to try that tomato pasta sauce, the hotter, spicer the better here. I actually had to get Sam some Insane Hot Sauce because nothing else was hot enough for him.
Hugs!
Post a Comment