skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Place For My Very Random Thoughts
Thursday, December 22, 2005
For All Of Them....I personally do not have my own soldier overseas but I want them all to come home! My prayers & hugs for them & their families.
Xmas Balls - (All I Want For Christmas) A S...
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com
God Bless Us, Each & Everyone
1 comment:
Jen
said...
You're so sweet, Cammers!
12:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Cami
ND Girl. Wife. Mom. Music Addict. Homebody. Crazy Cat Lady. And I like to Scrapbook :)
View my complete profile
I love Music!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
2008
(28)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(18)
▼
2005
(82)
▼
December
(37)
Random Things About Today
How to make a Cami Ingredients:3 parts success5 pa...
Well, I finally got my Chirstmas update on here. ...
Our Christmas
Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas
Shame! Shame! Shame On Jen! know your name, bad g...
Mariah Carey - Santa Clause Is Coming To TownProvi...
For All Of Them....I personally do not have my own...
O' Christmas Tree
Well Shoulda Known
Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Chris...
Check, Check, Check! lol
Hall & Oates - Jingle Bell Rock (Daryl's Vers...Pr...
Ok, I'm bored tonite so here's my "To Do" list tha...
Random Things About Today
Thank God
Sharing Some Pictures
Future Scrapper of America :)This was about a week...
Uh, PUH-Leazzzzee PEOPLE!! headlines that tick me...
Random Things About Today
Awwwww man! I can't believe they are canceling on...
New LO, I did tonite
And I hate mashed potatoes! lol
OUCH! that hurts!
Well I wouldn't say 2005 was the best year ever......
I think it's going to be another lazy Sunday, I w...
Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts abou...
No title
Added pic to my laugh LO
Random Things About Today
Layout I Finished Today
You are White ChocolateYou have a strong feminine ...
Your Nail Polish Color is RedHow you're unique: Yo...
You Are a Normal GirlYou are 60% Good and 40% BadS...
Samantha Wants A Sister
Yep, definitely sick again...oh joy :(tired, heada...
For Jen :)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(17)
1 comment:
You're so sweet, Cammers!
Post a Comment