Saturday, December 03, 2005

Your Nail Polish Color is Red

How you're unique: You have an incredible eye for style and art

Why your style rocks: You are classic and classy - and that's hot!

What this color says about you: "I'm smart, sassy, and sexy. And I know it."

Ok, this one is funny! First of all I've never even begun to think of myself as sexy! roflmao!!! Second of all, right now my nails are all bit & broken off except for the thumbs & their not in that good of shape either. But when I did have them grown out enough to put some polish on, I usually stuck with darker pinks & mauves. Hardly never wore red & not that I don't like the color because I do really like red, I just think it is too bold for my personality & loud for my small nails. But I have a couple red shirts that I really like on me & some people even tell me, it's my color & should wear it more often. Hmmmm, Interesting :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from your sister..mine was black...go figure :)