Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yep, definitely sick again...oh joy :(
tired, headache, achey, sore throat & nauseated......it's weird that it kinda comes & goes. I was feeling pretty crappy then about the time I got a chance to go lay down then I started feelin real good for awhile...so I wait. Now, it's starting to kick my butt again. But if I'm going to nap I have to do it before 8 because then Everwood comes on & I can't miss that. Maybe I'll go blogthing some more. My computer is being a real arse lately. I would love it if Santa would bring me a new HP photosmart media center computer but alas a girl can only dream :D

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I hope you are feeling better. I know exactly what you mean. I would feel good one day and the next be sick again. I have felt good for 2 days in a row now!

Anonymous said...

Well Santa and I both considered buying you one of them thar HP Photosmart Media Center Computer thingies but, alas, they cost only about 10 bajillion $$$$. Why have I been cursed with a sister with such expensive tastes!?!? I did contact MacGyver though, and he thought if he could get his hands on some bologna, lightbulbs and a bobby pin that he could make you a reasonable facsimilie of one. Why aren't you online tonite?!?!