| How to make a Cami |
| Ingredients: 3 parts success 5 parts crazyiness 1 part empathy |
| Method: Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness |
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
About Me
- Cami
- ND Girl. Wife. Mom. Music Addict. Homebody. Crazy Cat Lady. And I like to Scrapbook :)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(82)
-
▼
December
(37)
- Random Things About Today
- How to make a Cami Ingredients:3 parts success5 pa...
- Well, I finally got my Chirstmas update on here. ...
- Our Christmas
- Band Aid 20 - Do They Know It's Christmas
- Shame! Shame! Shame On Jen! know your name, bad g...
- Mariah Carey - Santa Clause Is Coming To TownProvi...
- For All Of Them....I personally do not have my own...
- O' Christmas Tree
- Well Shoulda Known
- Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Chris...
- Check, Check, Check! lol
- Hall & Oates - Jingle Bell Rock (Daryl's Vers...Pr...
- Ok, I'm bored tonite so here's my "To Do" list tha...
- Random Things About Today
- Thank God
- Sharing Some Pictures
- Future Scrapper of America :)This was about a week...
- Uh, PUH-Leazzzzee PEOPLE!! headlines that tick me...
- Random Things About Today
- Awwwww man! I can't believe they are canceling on...
- New LO, I did tonite
- And I hate mashed potatoes! lol
- OUCH! that hurts!
- Well I wouldn't say 2005 was the best year ever......
- I think it's going to be another lazy Sunday, I w...
- Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts abou...
- No title
- Added pic to my laugh LO
- Random Things About Today
- Layout I Finished Today
- You are White ChocolateYou have a strong feminine ...
- Your Nail Polish Color is RedHow you're unique: Yo...
- You Are a Normal GirlYou are 60% Good and 40% BadS...
- Samantha Wants A Sister
- Yep, definitely sick again...oh joy :(tired, heada...
- For Jen :)
-
▼
December
(37)




No comments:
Post a Comment