Monday, January 02, 2006
Happy New Year 2006
It's hard to believe it's 2006. It's hard to believe that tomorrow morning Samantha goes back to school. Christmas break is over & once again, I'm asking my self where does the time go. I haven't left my house in 3 days, just stayed home & did nothing. Sometimes, it's nice not to have to go somewhere. But my lack of ambition is starting to get to me and there's tons of stuff I could be getting done. Yesterday, I started not feeling good again, mostly I feel achey & cold & tired. So I'm sure Samantha will be next although I hope not. But I'm trying to think positive. That's my one and only New Years Resolution, to think positive. I usually don't make them because I don't keep them. I never have. I just want to see the year as 365 days of opportunity. Well, 2 down now & 363 to go!





3 comments:
I wish the BEST for you and your family for the new year, Cami! {hugs}
I still have a week until Matthew goes back to school but I didn't get hardly anything accomplished while Sam was home. Sigh. Oh well, there's always another day,right?
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment