Friday, January 13, 2006

Time for bed. Going to go meet a new wee little baby tomorrow. One of my friends had her 4th child at 6 o'clock this morning. A little boy named Cooper Alex. Cooper not being my fav pick of a name but I won't tell her that :)
Oh, I feel the baby envies coming on :(
I really don't like it that I'm having these feelings, I wish I didn't. I've got more than some & I do appreciate it, I do. Just my heart or head runs away from me sometimes. And this too, shall pass.
Hope your having a great day & thanx for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your friend on the new baby. Hey I've had 6.. I can't see one or touch one without wanting another one..and thats not happening! It never goes away..we have a special place for those little newborns. I mean is there anything cuter in the world? nope.. lol