Names you go by Cami, mommy, Cam, Sweetie
2 parts of your heritage: Norweigan & German
2 Things that scare you: snakes & dying
2 of your everyday essentials: shower & computer
2 Things that you are wearing right now: pajamas & sweat shirt
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment): Melissa Etheridge (all time fav) Bowling For Soup (at the moment)
2 Favorite Songs at the Moment 'My Humps' by Black Eyed Peas & 'Baby Girl' by Sugarland
2 Things you want in a relationship (other than true love) faithfulness, good co-parent
2 Truths: I'm shy
and I'm too self-conscious...worried about what others think of me
2 Physical Things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex) eyes & smile
2 of your Favorite Hobbies: scrapbooking, computer
2 Things you want really badly: money & new car
2 places you want to go on vacation: Disney World & Hawaii (all about the kid!..lol)
2 things you want to do before you die: raise a good kid & have grand children
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick: i cry & I like to get spoiled
2 Things that you are thinking about now: "this is fun" & "I should be scrappin"
2 Stores you Shop at: Wal-mart & Herbergers
Hey, If your reading this....you're being tagged! lol!!





No comments:
Post a Comment