Went shopping with another room mom to get goodies for the kids Christmas party on monday ~ I will be doing one of the little activity tables where they make Christmas trees out of a miniature candy & you push a chennile stem into it & top it with a star sticker
Totally forgot it was Samantha's day to bring snack! ugh! When I picked her up she informed me it was her snack day but luckily the teacher had some extra stuff. I guess I'll bring some stuff then to replenish the "stash" ~ What a bad mommy I am!!
Played hide-n-seek today :)
Oh, the Christmas cards & letters are rolling in!! We got several just today. I really love getting & reading them and hearing from everyone. I appreciate each & every single one of them.
Watched Sister Act II on Disney channel
The wind was soooo cold today. Samantha's been using her phrase "I'm so cold I'm getting ice-a-cuted!" lol...don't know how she came up with that but it's so cute the way she says it & that she thought of it.
Well, that's all folks, have a great day :)





1 comment:
You're not a bad mommy.....we've all done things like that!!
Samantha's phrase is cute!
Post a Comment