Sunday, December 04, 2005

Random Things About Today

Today I finished a LO :)
Today I've got a cold.
Today I had dry Crispix and OJ for breakfast.
Today I got my word swap back & I love all the pages I got & my mailman didn't attempt to cram it into my mailbox :)
Today I helped Samantha with her scrapbook.
Today I visited with my friend Becky.
Today I took Samantha to Wal-Mart so she could buy another pet for her "Littlest Pet Shop"
Today I bought pizza for supper.
Today I cleaned my oven.
Today I chatted with Jen.
Today I picked a new song for my blog.
Today I forgot to go to JoAnns and use my 50% coupon :(
Today I rented Madagascar for Samantha & Ron to watch.
Today Samantha asked me if we are "steak" because she doesn't want to get eaten by a Lion.
Today I sang Samantha 4 lullabies at bed time like I always do.
Today I got woke up by a wrong # not once but twice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was it paul? he'd never cram your mail :)
sam's not steak, she's pure sugar!