
I think it's going to be another lazy Sunday, I wonder if we'll get Samantha's new room done before she graduates high school???!?!?!? lol
I slept in a lil bit today. I haven't been sleeping well again so all week getting up has been hard on me. MOnday I was so tired that after I dropped Samantha off at school, I came home and napped. Last nite as I lay in bed trying to sleep I got a thought for a LO. So I got up and got my papers & stuff out and sat down to find the picture. Literally, fell asleep sitting on the floor so when I woke up about 15 mins later, I just went back to bed.
I was hoping to get an omelette for breakfast today but by the time I got up, Ron was already eating cereal. He's the omelette maker in the family. I'm not good at making eggs, scrambled I can do! lol......I guess I could have asked him to make me one anyway but guess I didn't think that would be fair since he had already eaten. He did make us breakfast yesterday morning tho, I guess that's all a girl can hope for in one weekend :)
I just finished putting some beef and veggies in the crockpot for dinner. I love it when it's noon & I know dinner is taken care of already! lol
Samantha lost her 4th tooth this morning, so some excitement around here. It's funny how just that 1 more tooth missing can make such a big difference in her speech. She's in her room playing her V-Smile and I just love listening to her talk. Too CUTE!!!
This week she decided she wanted to take down the elmo poster in her room.(WAAAAA!) It's crazy how something so simple can make her seem so grown-up. And she's officially left her toddler bed behind too. She was starting to say how she feels cramped up & sore in the morning. So I told her to try the spare bed to see how it goes & she did & she said when she woke up she didn't feel sore. It was funny when she went to go to bed, she ran & jumped up on it singing "mine, mine...all mine!" I guess she was ready for a bigger bed. But before when we suggested it, she didn't want to leave her "lil girl bed" ~ definitely an attachement thing & we knew it but I wanted her to make the decision too. My baby is just growing up too fast!
I had my first room mom meeting on Weds. I get to be a room mom for her Christmas party. YAY!!!! I Can't wait, hope everything goes good.
I did buy Samanthas' gift from Santa ( Littlest Pet Shop Whirl Around Play Ground ) this week (OF COURSE it doesn't come with all those pets, just two of them ) Usually I'm the biggest procrastinator around but it feels good to at least have that out of the way & I wanted to make sure she got one. Then I also picked up a couple of little sets from Ron & I because I knew she wanted those too. Maybe I'll even give her one today, afterall she lost her tooth! LOL :-D
but I think I'll wait till she gets bored first, right now she's content playing her V-Smile.
Well, maybe I'll put on some tunes & see if I can get motivated to get some scrappin done! TTFN!





1 comment:
They grow up so fast. Sniff, sniff. Sorry you aren't sleeping well.....hugs!!
Sam is the omelet maker in our house too....funny that's one thing men are great at making.
Hope you got some scrappin' done!
Post a Comment