
Awwwww man! I can't believe they are canceling one of my fav shows, 7th Heaven. I only have 2 shows that I watch religiously (no pun intended) and that would be one of them. Darn them anyeeewaaaay! (in my best whiney whine!)
So other than that was a pretty low key day. We had lunch at KFC with my mom. We played Scrabble Junior tonite with Samantha after dinner, she won! I love it when she gets so excited over winning. She's not a very good loser, but she's workin on it.

she was very excited to get her $3 from the toothfairy & she had to go to Wal-Mart and get her some more littlest pet shop toys. I'm so glad I bought her the little turtle set the other day when I was there because today, they were all gone! must be the popular one :-D I found her this lil shirt at Sears the other day, says "shopping queen" & it's got some bling on it....she loves it! Oh so true, she is one! She Couldn't wait to wear it tho and usually she doesn't get too excited over clothes.
Well, I'm off to pout! lol...actually it's almost 2 am & I really need to get to bed. I did get a lil scrappin done today...yay me!





3 comments:
Glad you had a decent day. I always liked 7th Heaven but haven't watched it in quite a while. We watched it alot when we were in Germany. Glad Samantha liked her new shirt.
Getting some scrappin' done is always a good thing!
I used to watch 7th Heaven all the time with my daughter. I got hooked on it because she was watching it. Too funny about the shirt, my daughter is a shopper too. But she has one that says I'm a princess, and that one is really her to a tee. LOL
Glad someone is scrapping, I just can't seem to find the time or interest when I have the time.
Cami, too funny, i bought my daughter the turtle for Christmas. it was the only one and i thought it was so darn cute. i have gotten her several. i want to play with them too. hehe
Post a Comment