Happy Happy Birthday Day BilliJo!!! That's my lil sis is 30 TODAY :)
My sister has a smiley young girl holding our baby cousin
Auntie B & Samantha
My sis & me at my Bridal Shower
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
*grimace* terrible pics of me sista! how could you!! Turning 30 ~ scary All the captain I could handle ~ Deliscious Being surrounded by friends and family and hearing my uncle's bad play ~ very cool Seeing my big sista laughing, singing, dancing, having a great time and HAPPY! ~ PRICELESS.
Wouldn't of been the same without you there sugar bear. I love you and your prescense made my day 30 times more special. That was the best present of all. Thank you.
2 comments:
*grimace* terrible pics of me sista! how could you!!
Turning 30 ~ scary
All the captain I could handle ~ Deliscious
Being surrounded by friends and family and hearing my uncle's bad play ~ very cool
Seeing my big sista laughing, singing, dancing, having a great time and HAPPY! ~ PRICELESS.
Wouldn't of been the same without you there sugar bear. I love you and your prescense made my day 30 times more special. That was the best present of all. Thank you.
Happy Birthday to your sis! How fun!
Post a Comment