
Well, our Thanksgiving went pretty good all in all. I ended up at the clinic for a UTI. I felt really silly being there & kept apologizing the the gals for having to work. Surpisingly they were all nice and up beat (the way it should be when you go to the Dr.s office, really!!) and a couple said they even volunteered to work for the extra money or quietness. The PA was super nice & all went smooth & was back home in an hour. Ron & I found out that we make a pretty good team when it comes to Thanksgiving Feast making. The turkey turned out great & I didn't overcook the potatoes (which I tend to do). We made Pepperidge Farm stuffing (just add chicken broth & butter) can't get much easier than that. I wasn't too impressed by the taste tho. Cranberry sauce and corn came from a can & the stuff I figured I would screw up (like pie and gravy) I bought. I don't eat pie & the gravy was Heinz in a jar which I really really like...that's my kind of gravy :D
Then the step-son took home all the leftovers...yay!!! I was so afraid of all these leftovers, I am not a leftover person and we end up throwing out alot.
Samantha made a little turkey from a potato at school & we used that for our Thanksgiving table Deco, nothing fancy around here! LOL





4 comments:
Love the turkey!! :-) Too cute!
I had to giggle at you apolgizing to everyone for being at the clinic....that's what I did all through labor with Matthew. LOL!!
Have a happy night/day!
Love the song you have on here, let them be little!
What a cute turkey! Glad you had a good dinner. I too buy some of my stuff, like the pies, I just can't seem to make them as good as Mrs Smith can! LOL
I've heard that your sister makes the best pumpkin pies in the tri county area...just thought I'd remind you
Cami, the turkey is too cute. What a perfect centerpiece! by the way, i LOVE Heinz gravy too. :>
Post a Comment