UGH! I think I'm getting what my hubby had over the weekend :(
I was so tired after lunch that I laid down, the next thing I knew Samantha was coming in to ask for cookies. Check the time & it was 3:35, ack!!! Samantha has dance lessons at 4:00. So up & out we went, of course she was disappointed she wasn't going to get her cookies because we had to hurry. Anyway, she did really good at getting ready right away so super proud of her....I gave her a cookie on the way out the door.
So, I felt pretty good for almost a couple of hours but now really starting to get tired again. Even had to turn the heat up, usually I just try to deal with being so cold because I don't want our bill to go thru the roof. That is the one thing I would like about a warm climate. Although I know it's all in what you get used to. Ron is late tonite so I figure I should at least stay awake till he gets home so stay busy I must yet too tired to really do anything that takes too much energy.





No comments:
Post a Comment