Yup, sure am. Had a birthday over the weekend. It was very low key which is good as I'm supposed to be avoiding stress. Samantha had dance pictures on Sat morning now I can't wait to get those back! We brunched at a lil Cafe downtown that we had never ate at before. Apparently it's been there for 40 some years. I mean we knew it was there but not that it was that old. Anyway, really yummy home cookin. And super cheap! $15 for breakfast for all 3 of us!! Sat nite my hubby went & got me my fav Papa Murpheys Gourmet Chicken Garlic pizza for supper....... sooooooo Good! If they ever go out of business, I will be so sad! Samantha made me a strawberry cake with white frosting & it was so sweet...it was all we could for each of us to get a tiny piece down. Guess I don't have to worrry about gaining any weight from that cake! lol
Normally me around cake it like an unstoppable force of nature :D
Just been a really quiet weekend doing nothing.
| Your Birthdate: November 5 |
 You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others. Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy. Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas. Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.
Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower
Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom
Your power color: Tangerine
Your power symbol: Ace
Your power month: May |
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment