And as in my usual fashion, things will always go wrong for me...that's it, I'm cursed! I thought I was being smart when I got the Junkitz Girlz line. Hey, everything will be guaranteed coordinated, I just need to find an idea & that can't be too hard with all the scrapping resources out there. Well, any ideas I thought were doable for me, I didn't have enough paper....so come up with my own idea, I must! Ok, I go with that. It took me awhile to figure out what to do & how to make the amount of paper I had work to make 6 layouts. So I get my idea & I do the leg work or "arm" work actually & "get 'er done!" Well, as I start to pack my stuff up, I don't have the right bags, "no problem" I'll use page protectors...that'll work good thinkin. Then my priority box doesn't fit, that's ok I'll get a new one at the PO....I figured I would drop dd off at dance & run to the PO quick, get this in the mail today. So I get Samantha dropped off & back out to the car, I forgot the gals mailing addy...sitting at home on my desk! ack!!
So, I'll be mailing it tomorrow, thank goodness for the extra day! I just didn't want to be mailing it out on the very last day. Thought finally, I would get something out "before" the very last day...uh, no that didn't work :D
But anyway here's the LO I did. It's a page swap using 1 word as the title, my spot was "LAUGH"...... so a completed page just without pics. Oh, I'm so nervous!!





4 comments:
Wow, I wish I had been a part of this swap. Awesome job!!
That's a very neat page! You did a great job!!
That is gorgeous. I am sure everyone will love it!
Bobbie
this is GREAT, Cami! love your 'mix' of papers. :>
Post a Comment