Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I'm Outraged Tonite, I'm Spittin' Mad
My heart is breaking for a very dear little girl. Even tho, I don't know her personally. I'll make a long story short but had to state my piece on this topic. I'm on a group with a gal who's 9 yr old daughter was molested recently. Today they got the news from the grand jury that they decided not to indict this sick SOB! I don't care about their reasons or anything they (the GJ) have to say, that's not right & I am very outraged & saddened to say the least. This little girl was brave enough to come forward & say "you hurt me and your going to answer for it" and they are not even giving her "her" day in court. And what kind of message does this send to her & the probably millions of young girls like her & those yet to come.....not to mention those that haven't stepped forward??? How can those people sleep at nite knowing they are letting that monster go free & letting that child down? I just really don't get it. And I really do try to have a basic belief in our justice system. I do think we have such a great nation. I know things aren't always going to be perfect and sometimes mistakes will be made. But to not even try??? Total OUTRAGE!





No comments:
Post a Comment