EDITED!!!!! (i GUESS i FELT i HAD MORE TO SAY)
So, I've been trying out a new skincare line for my friend Cara. I have admit, I do like it. I like the smell, citrusy. I like the face wash and all of it makes my skin feel very pampered. I wish I could afford for someone to pamper it for me because I'm just not very good at keeping up with these things. I have cabinets & closets full of stuff but never make myself use any of it! shhh! Ron may be listening ;)
But I really like the eye cream, that is my fav. I cannot believe the change in my under eye circles. I'm pretty impressed :)
Not sure how much it has changed the total appearance of my skin...probably not by much except for the under eyes is what I've noticed the most. Although, Ron did say the other day "your face looks brighter" I'm sure he'll decide I don't need a bright face, once he sees the price! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/getbeautiful.nsf/p1/1?OpenDocument&shoppingcart=1





1 comment:
interesting...i ran into a classmate from H.S. and she sells this. i heistated to reply to her emails now since she sends me info often. i just don't like getting 'pressured' to try things like this but i was curious to know if they worked. still not sure what i want to do. :/
Post a Comment