Monday, October 31, 2005

My Daughter the Photographer


Yes, Samantha loves to take pictures! Last nite at the family get together I let her take pictures to occupy her time. She just loves the digital camera. She always has to show you what she takes. Many random shots of books, things on the wall, the sink, couple of the garbage. And of course 15 of her lil stuffed doggie Sniffy! She had far away, up close & had him posed several different ways. It was so cute to look at them. Shows how close attention she pays to details and she is such a "details" girl! The only thing is she thinks it's so funny to take pics of peoples butts so I ended up seeing 3 shots of mine, I would rather not have seen!
She did get a couple good ones of actual people tho. I just loved watching her get so excited over all the pictures she took and the digital camera is such a miracle...delete, delete, delete :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ack! Can Samantha get ANY cuter? LOL

Cami said...

I just don't think so Jen but hey...I'm a wee bit prejudice! *giggles*
Cami