
Or am I just losing my mind. Anywhosie, I started thinking today that my blog has taken a real negative tone & that's totally not what I had in mind when I started. Maybe I started at the wrong time, I was stressed & sick & just too many wacky things going on. I started thinking about deleting and starting over but then no...ugly as it is, this is my reality. I am so glad to be feeling better today...wow! what a difference. Finally saw the dr on Mon. turns out I have a sinus infection. So got some antibiotics & its taken a few days but today was a pretty good day. But Samantha is over her pink eye & doing good and even got her school pictures back this week, I was so excited for them to come and rightfully so they are soooo darn cute!! Samantha had her 3rd dentist appt today. She got her first full cleaning with floss and her first flouride treatment. She did Super! They let her hold the little "spit sucker" & do it herself. She walked out of there exclaiming..."I Love the Dentist!" & "Ya wanna see my pearly whites?!?!" It was too cute. At 6 1/2 years she has only lost 2 baby teeth (bottom front) but she has another wiggly one on bottom and her two front ones on top are very loose now. She has all 4 of her 6 year molars in and they said she's doing a good job of brushing. I admit, I help as much as I can but I forget alot of times too. Today was a big reality check of how grownup she is really becoming. Sometimes I just want so much for another baby. Ron has already stated that he would request a blood test...lol...how rude!





No comments:
Post a Comment