Sunday, October 16, 2005

What is Up with this dang Bird Flu

UGGGG, Ugg, UGH!!!! It's not like I don't already have enough to worry about, my kid is sick about 10 months out of the year with anything & everything that comes down the pipeline. So
This is freakin me out....I can't take it anymore! I just logged onto yahoo and in the top headlines under medical all 3 pertain to bird flu. Not only that, the top 2 national headlines are all about bird flu. And right now, they don't think the vaccine they have is going to work.....yet they want to import it anyway. I wish it would just go away :(
I am stating for the record if we get as much as one case in this state, I am never leaving my house until it's gone. Guess I better be for stockin' up on the necessities of life and SOON!

No comments: