Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Day 2

So tonite, my hubby comes home and tells me that maybe next year we might be getting a Hobby Lobby here. On one hand, I am excited because I've never been in one but on the other hand....can I control myself??? I think I can & I'm definitely willing to give it a shot! hehehehe!!
So that's the talk. The Wal-Mart Supercenter is supposed to be finished in June & Hobby Lobby is supposed to move into their old building.
Today I practiced with Samantha on learning her phone number. She forgets it so easy...I swear she can remember more of her address than she can of her phone # on a regular basis. Apparently, they get a phone # prize when they can recite it to the teacher. Wahooo!
Went to a Pampered Chef party at my friend Beckys. She called me this morning to remind me, I said yeah I'll be there tomorrow! Uh, no today! Ugh...why can't I remember anything!?!?!? I really like my friend Becky, she's so funny. I wish we spent more time together but scheduling conflicts, ya know. Well, it is 3:30 am and my bed is calling my name. TTFN! Cami

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad your "bloggin" Cami. :) I'll bookmark ya! LOL