Sunday, October 30, 2005

Little White Lie

So my hubby did a sweet thing for me last nite, he lied :)
We went to a small family gathering because some out of town relatives came to visit. They made spaghetti for supper and my dh made a comment about how we almost had spaghetti the nite before but instead I decided on enchiladas. Well when my cousin Joel (who had make the spaghetti sauce & it was soooo super delicious!) asked who cooks, Ron said me. Then he asked him if I was a good cook & he said "oh yeah, infact I'm trying no to get too big!"
LMBO!!! I don't cook! Not really, I make a couple of OK things but a good cook, I am Not!
I was just stunned. It was nice of him to try and make me look good. This was the first time I'ld ever met these relatives (I'm 31) and the chances of seeing them again.....not very good or would probably be a long, long time! And I almost said gee honey thanks for trying to make me look good & set the record straight but I had a mouthful of spaghetti :0

No comments: