Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why Not?
We Like The Basics
Name::Cami
Age::32
Birthday::Nov 5
Nickname(s)::Cam
Eye Color::blue
Hair Color::blonde
Height::4'11"
Shoe Size::8 or 8 1/2
They Just Wanna Know
Car You Drive::1990 Toyota 4 Runner....Red
Shoes You Wore Today::black sandals
Your Ringtone::chopsticks
Last Song You Heard::Far Away by Nickel Back
What You're Wearing::jean shorts & orange t-shirt with eyore on it
Favorites
Color::purple
Song::I have too many! at the moment...Stars are Blind by Paris Hilton
Drink::water or rapsberry ice tea
Food::Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Animal::horse
Flower::rose
Book::scrapbooks
Board Game::Scrabble or Tabu or Scattegories
Card Game::speed or polish poker
Word::"whatever"
Tradition::Christmas
Music With Your Best Friend::don't have a best friend so right now Jen is my music best friend, I love talkin' tunes and sharing songs with her :)
Wild Card
What's Irking You?::That I can't go to Jens Wedding
What's The Last Thing You Do At Night?::crawl into bed
Where Are Your Parents?::within the state
What Are Your Plans For The Weekend?::nada
When's The Last Time You Were Scared?::many times on my recent trip to CA
Are You Good At Parking?::sometimes
Are You Missing Someone?::yes my Grampy
Do You Smoke?::no
Do You Drink?::rarely
Do You Cuss?::more than I should
Do You Play Video Games?::occasionally
Who's The Last One You ...
Texted::no one
Called::my cousin Mel
Hugged::Samantha
Kissed::Samantha
Now I'm Just Killing Time
How's Your Love Life?::pretty good
Who Was Your Last Relationship With?:: aguy named Dave that I dated briefly before my hubby
Did You Love Them?::no
Why Aren't You Still With Them?::I broke up with him because he said he loved me & I couldn't say it back & I didn't see myself ending up with him
I'm Sorry, That Was Personal::yes it was and no your not ;)
Do You ...
Doodle::rarely & not well
Sing::loudly, off key & all the time!
Play A Sport::does shopping count?
Like To Shop::ROFL....uh, yes :)
Have Your Licensce::yes
Lick Batteries::no
The End
Any Last Words?::Be good to someone
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM your best friend sista!
*sis
ps Yes, I read this entry too, even though I didn't post a comment sooner....