
They are filming Extreme Makeover HOme Addition in our city this week. I love this show! I totally cry every time I watch it. Today, after I took Samantha to school I wandered on over there. Well actually, my sister called me and said they were in town checking things out and asked if I wanted to come on over. My sister works for a small local newspaper so she and her co-worker had press passes. I thought "oh great! I'll be standing by myself lookin like an idiot!" But hey, I went anyway ;-)
Well it didn't take long and my sister pointed out Paul to me. He actually looked like he was keepin kinda busy, he walked around quite a bit. Well, when I got there it ended up I could stand right in front of the media tent so I did. Well, today there was some celebrity interviewing going on. Apparently, the word on the street was {Ty} took the day off so that dashed a couple hopes but it was still kinda fun to hang out. They were interviewing the new guy joining the show (I think his name is John) when I got there. This is actually the new guys first build. But I didn't get a pic when he left as I was watching Paul. So, I'm watching Paul being busy and I suddenly spot him...loooks like he's going to walk right past me to the Media tent for his interview. So I snapped my pic and {darn} if somebody didn't walk right in front of him! So, I hurry to try again and I think it was the combination of me moving so much figuring I was going to miss my shot & him walking because the picture came out so dark but I'm including it anyway! lol
OMG!!! He TALKED to ME!!!!!! I snapped my pic and *might or might not* have exclaimed "GOT HIM!" and he said "hey, how ya doin?" I'm like "Good, how are you" to which he smiled. And then I said, "thanks for letting me take your picture!!" (Like he had a choice?!?!?! ROFLMBO!!!) and As, he's walking away.....I'm such a dork! I didn't think I said it that loud but my sister informed me she heard me over at the tent...ack! what a loud mouth some ND chic is! But so here's the pic..... (dark and blurry but it's Paul walking right up to me)

ON THE SCENE..... Tha's Paul standing about front middle of the photo, wearing the tan vest and he's looking at the house and talking to some lady. Miiiight you take a guess who that small blonde chic is, standing waaay back in front of the fence in the lower right of the photo???? that would be me :D
"Will somebody please Remove the lawn gnome from the scene!"

Paul during his radio interview. He looks pretty intent, whatever he's talking about! lol

The House.... Oh me oh my! if that was my house, Guess what that triangular loft with the awesome windows in the middle would be????? OI, yes...scrappy room indeed my friend :)

Eduardo being all cute and stuff :)
So, if your an Eduardo fan this one is for you!

My lucky duck of a sister (right) and her co-worker posing with Eduardo
He was so sweet to them too! even crouched down more to their level so he could put his arms around them...pretty sweet I say!

And one more ofEduardo because he is so sexy :)
I'm pretty proud of my self for getting this shot! lol

And so there it is, pictures of an Extreme HOme Makeover in progress. The family has a disabled son who has cerebral palsy. The way their house was set up before, they carried their son around alot in their house because it wasn't so wheel chair freindly. The dad works at Target and has recently had 2 heart attacks and now all the of carrying the child fell on the mother as the father wasn't supposed to do any lifting. So that's a little background of their story.
And a new music! I just think this song and video are funny :D





2 comments:
ahhh our very own reporter...Cami!!! tee hee thanks for the pics and details. ok, i laughed rather hard at your gnome remark...you goof ball! ;>
but more importantly...that Miss Sam is looking pretty cute! she is growing and growing....lol
Ooh la la, hello Eduardo! *drool drool* LOL
Post a Comment