Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blog Challenge from Amy

get to know this scrapper...

1. Do you use older product that has been out on the market or do you strictly use new/hot merchandise?
I use lots of older stuff, I like all the new stuff, but old stuff mixed with new is fun. Plus, I usually don't scrap fast enough to keep up with the trends :)

2. When you finish a layout do you put them in albums right away or do they lay on your desk/shelf for months?
I usually put them away 2 or 3 at a time. If I know I'm done scrapping or it's been a couple of days, I'll put just one away. I really don't want them to get ruined! The only way I'll have more than a few is if I've been to a big crop where I can't put them away right away.

3. Are there several adhesives used on each layout or do you usually stick to one? I mostly use CM tape runners. I also use photo tabs but their not my main resource. I like glue dots for heavier embellishments.

4. How often do you get to share your creative pages with people other than immediate family?
Not often in person, I do occasionally attend crops and sometimes I might bring an album to share. or share what I'm working on but I share most of my stuff online though.

5. How many people have you made into scrappers? Just 1

Thanks Amy for the challenge!

No comments: