Saturday, August 19, 2006

What time is it in Montana?

Yup, that's what's on my mind. Well, it's 5pm here so that means it's 4pm in Montana. Right now, there is a wedding taking place that I really wanted to attend. It is that of my onilne scrappy friend, Jen. But because of time and cash constraints(we just returned from a long trip, that ended up costing us more in gas and hotel fees than anticipated) here I sit 10 hours away.......wishing I was in Montana.
I know I'll get to see pics tho and I am very excited for that but it's just not the same. I guess I am just taking this harder than I thought I would.
It's so weird because I've never met Jen personally. She has just been such a wonderful friend and person in my life lately that I just really wanted to share her special day with her.
So I'm going to share Jen's scrappy blog (hope that's ok with Jen!) anyway, I have to share the most awesome BOM page that she did!! She is fab photographer, she has just such a great eye for detail. I just love this page. Luv everything about it from the totally cute Heidi Swapp rub-ons & (cuter than cute) use of said rub-ons to the fun Basic Grey paper to the wonderfully heartfelt journaling. Here's the link.....You ROCK Jen!
http://livingtocreate.blogspot.com/2006/07/layout-famous-last-words.html
Instead of going to a wedding we attempted to go kite flying, which there wasn't enough wind to keep the kites up so ended up giving up the idea of that. We ended up playing a game of frisbee golf instead (which I had never heard of until today!lol) all the while being attacked and bitten by no see-um gnats. I absolutely hate ND bugs! Instead of eating wedding cake, I had a Turtle Cheesecake Bar...ok sue me, I had 2! Altho yummilicious, I would have rather had wedding cake in Montana.


So, to bring my post to a close..... Jen, Jen, Jennerssssss.......I hope you're having the most wonderful wedding day ever!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Aw, I'm so sorry you couldn't make it to Jen's wedding... but I'm sure she know you were there in spirit. =)

Jen said...

You are absolutely the cutest ever! I wish you could have been there too!