Create My Keepsake
Chelsea
1. Tell Me Why your blog is named what it is. A Place For My Very Random Thoughts Because it just is a place for my random thoughts and espcially started out that way. I post about my life and about me and my scrapping. I just blog whatever I feel like. I'm also into meme's and blog challenges.
2. Tell me one person you admire as a scrapper/artist and why. My scrappy friend Tanya. I just love her style, and she is also a very sweet and caring person. I love her style yet don't feel intimidated. I feel welcomed into her layouts. They are true to herself. Here's a link to her blog. http://princess-tanya-is-in.blogspot.com/
3. What is one thing you've never tried on a layout or project that you'd like to try? Haven't tried using directional embellishments but would like to.
4. What is your favorite time of year to scrap and why? I don't have a favorite time, I like to scrap any time.
5. List 2 other people's scrappy blogs that you enjoy reading and post a link to them!! ACK! this is such a toughie but I will choose my scrappy friend Bobbie
http://scrapbookbobbie.blogspot.com/
Another wonderful scrapper, Amy. She is very creative and even tho she is busy she created a wonderful blog ring for some terrific gals and I have really enjoyed being part of it.
http://wilgeshouse.blogspot.com/
The girls probably post the most often of the scrappy blogs I vist but I have about several blogs that I visit on a daily basis. So it is hard to narrow it down to only 2.





5 comments:
Cami, between you and Bobbie I'm going to be in tears all day! I am just dumb-founded. You just made me feel so great... thank you, my friend.
You're such a sweetie, Cami! I'm betting you are making some creative woman very happy! :)
Cami, you are such a sweetie! i would love to have the chance to meet ya someday! {scrappy hugs} ;>
AWWW! You are so sweet Cami. You made my day today!!! Thanks, I would love to meet you one day too!
Hey, I'm waiting on an update on here, girl!! :) Don't neglect your blogging duties...it makes my blog stalking boring!
Post a Comment