
Hope everyone is having a
wonderful holiday weekend!!!
Quiet here. Can you
believe it didn't dawn on me
that this is the holiday
weekend?!?!?! I kept
thinking, why are people
asking me about the 4th plans,
that's not till next week!
oIY!!!
There's a family reunion for
my moms side of the family
today but I think I've pretty
much decided not to go.
Which is not like me, I always
go as long as I can. Samantha
is just getting over a cold &
for some reason I'm in a funk.
We usually don't have big 4th
plans either, even tho I love
the 4th of July...we just never
do much. They have fireworks

at the fairgrounds after the
races and we go watch them.
and usually I take Samantha to
Wal-Mart and get patriotic photos.
They usually have a special &
sometimes an extra discount for
military. last year, I didn't get
them done for some reason, so I
would like to this year.









4 comments:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: that Samantha is too, too cute!
Those are just adorable! What a neat idea!!
Cute pics. Samantha is adorable!!!
super sweet photos! love 'em! thanks for sharing! ;>
Post a Comment