A little TAG about how I scrap...If you read it, please consider yourself tagged :)
1. What albums do you prefer? Used to by CM but I'll use whatever
2. Most favorite embelishment? Brads, blossoms, ribbon, tags & some stickers still...lol
3. If you had to choose prints or solids which would it be? Solids
4. Do you get SB mag subscriptions? 6 of them
5. If so which ones? Scrapbook answers, scrapbooks etc, Memory Makers Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks & Paper Crafts
6. What is the average time you spend scrapping per week? probably less than 1
7. Do you prefer Micheals or Joanns? we only have Joann's here but when I was in Micheals in Ca, I found some good stuff but was still suprised at how little they had too
8. Do you consider yourself a scrap-a-hollic? A think & shop about scrap-a-holic
9. Do you contemplate over paying a bill or buying scrapbook supplies? nope...bills come first
10. Do you contain yourself in a scrabook store or are you out of hand? I do good
11. Do you get more pages completed solo or with friends? solo, with friends I tend to yap and check out their stuff too much
12. Best snack while scrapping? coke or maybe m&m's....I tend to take breaks to snack
13. Do you like to listen to music while scrapping? absolutely
14. Do you have total losers outside of your immediate family who don't know what a "scrap" or "crop" is? Yep...but they think I am the loser!
15. Are your family members aware of your addiction? Yes
16. Do you shop more than you crop? Yes. Definitely!!!!
17. Eyelets or brads? like brads better but I use both
18. Which eyelet maker do you enjoy? silent setter
19. Quickcuts or Sizzix? down't own either but if someone was going to gift me with one or the other I'ld pick the sizzix
20. Have you considered buying a cricut? only in my dreams!
21. What type of adhesive do you use? mostly CM or glue dots but I have an assortment of adhesives
22. Have you ever hosted a crop? yes
23. What is the benefit of scrapbooking? Great Therapy & preserving memories for future generations
24. Do you find yourself doing more projects for yourself or other people? projects: for other people but scrapbooks more for myself
25. Do you find yourself grabbing your camera before you grab your car keys? occasionally
26. What was your addiction before scrapping? sittin on my but at the computer! ...wait...that's still my addiction!!! ROFL!!!!
27. How long have you been scrapping? 4 years
28. WHat is your favorite technique? inking or stamping right now
29. What size albums do you find yourself doing more? 12x12
30. What is your most rewarding experience from scrapbooking? Seeing that finished LO and LIKEING It.....Haveing some one else like it....and probably the best is the memories from the photos





3 comments:
Darlin' sista, you are a LIAR!! Well, maybe a fibber...I give you number 10 on this list where you say you do good to contain yourself in a scrapbook store. Do I really need to remind you a particular store in Bismarck in September of 2004, where you not only spent like $80 of your own money, but some of mine as well!?!? and not to mention the HOURS we spent there!?!?!? teehee
Though you do wonderful projects for your family and I have an awesome scrapbook of my first months in my new home to prove it. Thank you for your addiction!
ttfn *sis*
Man, my own sister ratting me out in my own blog! lol
that one time was not an all the time thing! compared to alot of the real "scrap addicts" that is mere pennies!
I do good :D
Cami,
Great getting to know more about your scrapping habits...i'll consider myself 'tagged' and post as well.
Post a Comment