Cherry Lemonade Yankee Candle I'm so enjoying this candle tonite. Smells so delicious :) I love candles. It's just one of those things that not only make my home smell yummy but it's just a general feeling of home. My home.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh I love candles, especially Yankee candles. I stopped burning them for a while because of the kids but am slowly starting again....just love how homey it makes the house smell. I'll have to check out the new scents one of these days!
OK, just the nameis making my mouth water. I want to got to one of those old time places where they leave the lemon and sugar in the bottom of the cup! Yum.
5 comments:
Oh I love candles, especially Yankee candles. I stopped burning them for a while because of the kids but am slowly starting again....just love how homey it makes the house smell. I'll have to check out the new scents one of these days!
Ooooo...Cami...that candle even LOOKS yummy!
oooooooooooh we have this in common! i LOVE LOVE LOVE burning candles and it does feel so home'y'! enjoy! :>
OK, just the nameis making my mouth water. I want to got to one of those old time places where they leave the lemon and sugar in the bottom of the cup! Yum.
I love candles, rarely do I NOT have one going.
That has my mouth watering! I bet it smells delish!!!
Post a Comment