This site is in spanish but it has links to hundreds of 80's music videos. I've been having fun watching some of the old videos so thought I would share :)
Thanks a lot, Cami... I just wasted the last half hour watching 80's videos. LOL I love it! One should never go 20 years without seeing a Yaz video. LOL Thanks for sharing!
oh my garsh Tanya, I just Love YAZ too!!! I have their cd & I didn't even know who they were in the 80's because they weren't popular here. but it is such a great cd :)
4 comments:
Thanks a lot, Cami... I just wasted the last half hour watching 80's videos. LOL I love it! One should never go 20 years without seeing a Yaz video. LOL Thanks for sharing!
I sooo heart the 80s!
oh my garsh Tanya, I just Love YAZ too!!!
I have their cd & I didn't even know who they were in the 80's because they weren't popular here. but it is such a great cd :)
AAAHHH!! I'm a total closet 80's fan. You know I'll be checking that site out! Thanks a ton!
Post a Comment