Sunday, July 16, 2006

"It's Scientifical"

Samantha had me blow up a ballon for her the other day. Next thing I know, I can hear her talking and getting excited about something in the kitchen. Sure enough, somehow she had gotton that balloon above the air vent & it was hovering. She was so darn excited. Then she started telling us all about her science theories :)
At the end of her explanation she asks daddy..."is that really true, what I just said?" and daddy said, "yeah, pretty much"........oh man, she was stoked!
She was beaming from ear to ear and piped up "I guess it is true, your smarter when your not watching tv. Like me, I'm not watching tv and I'm a scientifical genius!"
Then she had to get pen and paper and draw out her scientifical theories :)

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Cute! I think that will make a great layout!

Jen said...

OMG! Can she get any cuter???

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!!

Tanya said...

LOL This is priceless. I'm so glad that you have a 'scientifical genius' in the family! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So little girl does take after her auntie afterall..adorable AND a genius! wow!