Oh Bobbie, you are toooo sweet! Never imagined I could inspire anyone to scrap. it's you girls that have given me all the inspiration to get my butt back in gear. that and I really have missed it ;) I sure wasn't sure how I was going to put together a page with a 100 tiny flowes glued to it! hehehe and of course Samantha is so proud she helped :)
3 comments:
Ohhhhh......that is so adorable! I love it!!
Cami,
That is too cute! You are inspiring me to get to scrapping.
Bobbie
Oh Bobbie, you are toooo sweet!
Never imagined I could inspire anyone to scrap. it's you girls that have given me all the inspiration to get my butt back in gear. that and I really have missed it ;)
I sure wasn't sure how I was going to put together a page with a 100 tiny flowes glued to it! hehehe
and of course Samantha is so proud she helped :)
Post a Comment