This week I'll get to watch lil Cooper. My friend Karla went to Las Vegas for her sisters wedding and has left this precious lil guy in the care of some of her friens. I picked him up about 2 hours ago. Then Tracey will pick him up about 10pm & take him home for the nite and tomorrow. Then I will get him back tomorrow evening and keep him the nite and Friday all day till about 8pm.
When I picked Samantha up from school today she was telling me that one of the little girls in her class had her mom bring her new baby brother (9days old) for her show & share today. "So we got to see the baby mom" she said. I said "Well, we are getting a baby at house for awhile, we are going to watch Cooper while his mom is gone." She says to me with just this serious look on her face "well, I am not changing the poopy diaper!" I reassured her that no she didn't have to, I would take care of that. Then she said "yeah, you can change the stinky diaper all day & think of 'me' when I was a baby!" I just laughed...oh, the things she comes up with!
Ron thinks I will get the baby blues. I think I will be fine :)





2 comments:
Wow! What a wonderful friend you are!! Can I email you my two, just for a few hours so I can go on a date with my hubby? ;-)
Samantha comes up with some funny things!!
I hope you don't get the baby blues, I'm only a phone call away! Hugs!
Ah...he is a doll! I hope you have a goodtime and Samantha cracks me up! Very cute. Good luck this weekend! :)
Post a Comment