Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Home today with a sick little one
Samantha woke up at 3:30am throwing up & was up till 7. All I've accomplished today was laundry, which I was behind on anyway because I just got my dryer fixed yesterday after it being broke for 5 days. good thing I wasn't really behind when it broke. I am such a "clean laundry girl" it may not always be put away but I like to have lots of clean laundry so I pretty much keep up with it. I feel like I should get off the computer and try to do some scrapping or cleaning in my room but I am so tired. My cousin had a baby girl yesterday...Nora Jane they named her so we have a new baby in the family. I would like to make her something but I'm not sure what. She is not a scrapbooker at all. I'm thinking of a blanket but I know her mom is into crafty stuff like that and would hate to duplicate. I need to make another tie blanket for my friends son who is turning 8 on Saturday. So, hopefully Samantha will be feeling better tomorrow so I can go get the stuff & get started on it. I've decided since the baby got one, that is what I will do for all her kids birhtdays this year. HOepfully, I can keep up the mojo! But they are so easy so I think I will :) At least I won't have to figure out supper as Ron is working late tonite.





3 comments:
Hope Samantha is feeling better! No fun when your baby is sick.
Poor girl! Hope she is much better!! and hope you can get your stuff for blankets tomorrow. Those are so cute!
You could always make a little gift album for the new baby, just leave the spots for pictures.
Smiles!
got an email from nicole today with pictures of our newest family member...she sure is a cutie! though not as cute as my niece, who i hope is feeling better. give her kisses and hugs for me!
*sis
Post a Comment