Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sharing pictures

Samantha and Daddy playing Rock, paper, Scissors!

Samantha's first game of Mouse Trap......

The first winner of Mouse Trap!!


Samantha's first lil' snowman that she made all by herself. She was so proud!


Samantha's "favortite" pair of sock got a hole in them. Funny how I didn't know they were her favorite pair of socks until I told her to throw them in the garbage! lol...Then the drama started "But thier my favorite pair, I love them!" ...."what am I going to do without them?" ......"I love you little sockies"......."Bye, I'll miss you & never forget you!" ......."Here, I'll give you permanent hugs & kissies!"


Me with Samantha in the hospital after she was born

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's just too dang adorable! can't wait to get a day off to actually get to come see her!
*sis

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love pictures!! and ohhhh...I'd forgotten about mouse trap, I always had so much fun with that game. Can't wait to play it with Matthew.
Isn't funny how they could care less about something until it's time to say goodbye to it.

Unknown said...

what great pictures Cami! I love these.