Well, the birthday part went good yesterday. I ended up staying until 8pm visiting with my friend. Dh went ice fishing to need to rush home. Here is the blanket I made for Colton. Looking at it now in the picture, it sorta reminds me of candy corn! lol... his favorite color is orange, so I wanted to do that for the solid color but they were very limited in what they had for patterns for boys unless I wanted to go with another solid color. so, I went with this black & white pattern.

Not much going on today. Spent a good portion doing some cleaning & laundry around here. Was hoping to do alot of organizing and pitching of Samantha's toys but that didn't work so well with her here. And now, were going to play some Old Maid and then I suppose find some supper.
6 comments:
That blanket looks great!
Cute blanket! Glad the party went well.
Cute blanket!
The blanket is so cute! Great job Cami. So now you know I was here.. Hi! lol
Great job on the blanket, Cami! :)
Hey look! It's letting me leave you a comment! WOOP! Great job on the blanket, girlie!
Post a Comment