Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thank Goodness for Fleece

Yup, pretty amazing stuff! My friend calls me this morning saying that the birthday party for her little guy Kaiden, is tomorrow. He will be 6 on Monday. Kaiden is my favorite of her kids....ya know ;-) Is that even right to have favorites, when it comes to a friends' children?!?!?!? I dunno know but he is :-D He is totally into horses and cowboys, anything having to do with the farm really. He is a big farm boy & loves to be there.

Anyway, this is the friend that I decided I would make fleece blankets for her and her kids birthdays this year. So, this is the blanket for Kaiden. Happy Birthday Lil' man :-D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! email me how big it is, please?? like how much fabric you bought. I want to start working on these soon!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute blanket! I bet he'll love it!

Jen said...

Way to go Cammers!! Cute, cute!

Cami said...

Yes, when I folded it up to wrap...*I folded it with the pain color to the outside. when he opened it, he was oh, a blanket. then his mom said see what's on the other side. He opened saw the horses & then loved it! lol....he laid it out so he could start playing his toys right on it :)

Amy W. said...

how sweet! love these blankets. i'm sure he will enjoy it for years to come. :>