Thursday, June 08, 2006

Something Borrowed, Something New...it's called scrapblog.com

GO TO: Here

if ya wanna check mine out! Thanks to my scrappy friend Kim, she actually found it & I was like "hey, I gotta check that out!" Sort of a way to "wet your wings" with digital stuff. I just made one premade page so far. The page was already made except one of the pink flowers was right beside Samantha's head. and there was another big embellishement in the right corner but I deleted that one. moved the smaller one to the left corner and added another one with it. But they have premade pages & embellishments you can add to them and then you can also take stuff off if you don't like it. and apparently can upload your own stuff too but I haven't played around with that yet. It was fun! But I have to change my screen settings on my computer to use it but not to view it. So then when I was done with that....the writing on my computer was so small, it was hard to see! oh well, something else to play with :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I might have to check that out....but I still don't know if I want to get into digital scrapping.

Cami said...

And it really is just more for online sharing that scrapblog. YOu can't print it or save it and put it wherever you want. it's just there and you link to it. thought it was fun to play with, without having to buy expensive software

Jen said...

Look at you go! Go Cami, go Cami, it's your birthday.... :oP