Saturday, May 13, 2006

I got suprised with an early Mother's Day Present


My oldest step-son & his wife surprised me with some lilies from ProFlowers.com
They are so pretty & I am enjoying them alot. I've never gotton lilies before so I didn't realize they were so fragrant & I love that! I love walking into the house & just smelling fresh flowers. Ron thinks they stink (but what does he know, he's a man afterall)
Thanks for the flowers kids!
Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies :)

9 comments:

Bobbie said...

How pretty they are, and how sweet of them.

Jen said...

Beautiful flowers! Lillies are soo fragrant, aren't they? I remember after a wedding at work I got to take how a whole bunch of lillies...house smelled pretty for a week!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, those are so pretty!! That was very nice of them!!

Amy W. said...

beautiful flowers, how sweet! i love fresh flowers and buy them often. it's a simple 'treat' for myself. hubby doesn't really understand it either. oh well! lol :>

Unknown said...

How pretty and how thoughtful! I love fresh flowers :)

Anonymous said...

those are very pretty sis...

Tanya said...

What a wonderful (and thoughtful) surprise. Happy (belated)Mother's Day to you, Cami.

Unknown said...

Unbelievable! Those flowers are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers, gf!