Thursday, May 25, 2006

5 Things My Scrapbooking Says About Me

A Chelsea's CMK challenge! What you would want people to know or think of you when you were no longer here. This is a tough one but I'm going to give it a shot.
1. I love my family and friends.
2. Somewhat color challenged. Have a hard time coordinating colors but I keep trying.
3. Samantha is the most important person in my life.
4. I care about preserving all my memories.
5. I just plain like to scrapbook. I just do.



Ok, so now apparenlty I have to prove to Bobbie that I AM color challenged! lol
Ummmm....who does this?

Also I've noticed that I have a "thing" for turning the matte sideways under my photos. I've noticed I do this alot & I mean A-LOT! any theories on that anyone???

But every single LO is still very special to me. Even if I did sticker sneeze a time or thousand toooo many!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Great list! I don't think you are color challenged. I especially like #5. I feel that way too.

Bobbie said...

I still don't see it! LOL
I think both layouts are cute.