Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Some random stuff...

How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. manager/operator at a summer park mini golf(high school & first job, besides babysitting)
2. manager/operator of a roller skating rink (high school)
3. waitress
4. wal-mart

Four Movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Pretty In Pink
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Breakfast Club
4. Pick-UP Artrist



Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 7th Heaven
2. Everwood
3. Extreme Makeover Home Addition
4. Baby Story

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. CA
2. Massachusettes
3. Texas
4. Wisconsin

Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Scrap101/
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Scrapbookstylings/
3. my blogs
4. my friends blogs (try to anyway)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Papa Murpheys Chicken Alfredo Pizza
2. Pizza
3. Spaghetti
4. Taquitos

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. take dd to Disneyland
2. take dd to Disney world
3. take dd to Hawaii
4. Australia (dh wants to go!)

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Great getting to know more about you! I want to go to Disney too!

Jen said...

I don't seem to recall you ever telling me you lived in Merced! LOL What else are you hiding?? Geeze, it's like I don't even know you!! LOL :o)

Unknown said...

You're an 80's movie fan...LOVE IT!