FAVORITE TEACHER
I must say, I feel truly lucky to have just had great great teachers. I never remember one I hated or even didn't like. They were always good to me, as far back as I can remember. My fave teacher tho would have to be Julie White. She was my English teacher. I always loved English..it was one of my most fav classes. Anyway, It wasn't very long and I started calling her Julie, never Miss White. I just called her Julie or started talking her so I didn't have say "Miss White". that would have felt too weird! She wasn't that much older than I & we were friends. I would love to get in touch with her but wouldn't even know where to start. I mean 15 years is a long time. I will always remember our "road trip" & the blast we had in Senior English. Good Times! Thank you Julie White (wherever you are) for having been such a wonderful teacher. Honorable mentions go to Mrs. Peterson (very very nice lady & teacher), Mrs. Pearson, Mr. Titus (Good teacher even though I absolutely hated History & fantastic sense of Humor...I'll always remember), Mr. Thelen, Mrs. Carlson (who was greatly misunderstood, really a nice & funny lady, Mr. Morris for all the super help with math & Mr. Simeneau (helping him run the latchkey program was one of the best experiences of HS & my life. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!





2 comments:
Great post! Fun learning some more about you.
Cami, you lucky girl...to have had all nice teachers! lol i had a few that i don't care to mention..even though i was a good student, they were just mean! lol ;>
Post a Comment