Talk about frugal LO! I used exactly 2 pieces of paper from my Christmas Stack. (which I only buy 1/2 off! hehehe) the words I printed out on the computer...used a font I got for free & colored it in with colored pencils.
Thanks Bobbie. The past few LO's have turned out so dark because I wait too late in the day to take my pics. well, actually it's just when I get them finished :D if I use the flash, then I get glare..no happy medium
5 comments:
Your title turned out great! The layout looks wonderful.
Thanks Bobbie. The past few LO's have turned out so dark because I wait too late in the day to take my pics. well, actually it's just when I get them finished :D
if I use the flash, then I get glare..no happy medium
Very cute, Cammers! And frugal, too! :oP
I love the title, great job, Cami!
Great job Cami! Love it.. hey I keep clicking your blog..one day I want to hear Bruce.. lol
Post a Comment