Friday, February 17, 2006

Who's watching the Olympics & what do you watch???

I only like to watch the Figure Skating & the Swimming. Altho I did catch a bit of the womens skeleton tonite & that was kinda cool...Waaaaaay to fast for me, I'ld be scared outta my gore!!! lol

But I really wanted to see the Russsian figure skater guy tonite who won the Gold. But alas, I was putting Samantha to bed & ended up getting to the tv right after he was done...like right after. bummer!
But we read extra books for her reading Olympics at school, so that's a good thing. If each class room reads 6,000 minutes they get some sort of metal for each kid. apparently they are going to have some sort of ceremony with a torch & everything. The plan was also for the principal to sled down the big hill behind the school but unless we get a really big blizzard, I don't see that happening. Unless he fancies sledding in the dirt! LOL!!!

Well, it's 2 am & I soooo need to get my butt in bed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't been watching it at night but watching some of the clips and updates in the morning on the Today show.. I love the bobsled and the figure skating.. cool stuff!