skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Place For My Very Random Thoughts
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile
and finds in your presence that life is worth while.
So when you are lonely, remember it's true
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you
~Unknown~
2 comments:
Jen
said...
I love this Cammers!
11:30 PM
Anonymous said...
sweet
*sis*
10:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Cami
ND Girl. Wife. Mom. Music Addict. Homebody. Crazy Cat Lady. And I like to Scrapbook :)
View my complete profile
I love Music!
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
2008
(28)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(14)
My Johari Window
New LO for today :)
New Scrap Page
Made my very first fleece tie blankie tonite. It'...
What a weird thing to have to write on a chalkboar...
Your Inner Pop Princess Is Hilary Duff"I'm sheddin...
I do LOVE cupcakes!!
Who's watching the Olympics & what do you watch???
Vanlentines Day 2006
Work in Progress
Uh-Oh! Valentines Blog Things...Yeah, Yeah....day...
Something New
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile...
Your Five Factor Personality ProfileExtroversion:Y...
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(82)
►
December
(37)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(17)
2 comments:
I love this Cammers!
sweet
*sis*
Post a Comment